Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
A fun meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. It's where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week. So go check out her blog and join in on the fun!


My TBR pile for this week!

For Review:
Mistwood by Leah Cypress (finished, see review HERE)
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson (finished, review soon)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
13 to Life by Shannon Delany
Blood Fued by Alyxandra Harvey
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

(not the prettiest pictures)

Im glad to say that I have knocked out not one but TWO books out of my reading pile for this week! Hopefully I can finish at least three more by Saturday. Im a fast reader ;)


Right now, I am reading 13 to Life and Incarceron (so I can have it finished before I read Sapphique on Kelsey's book tour)
Hearts at Stake is going to be next!
Both books are amazing so far!

What are you reading this week??



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio